Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Amazing thoughts

Jeremiah 29:11


11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Starting the day with that on my mind is just fuel for my fire.


I know that God has planned this move and this opportunity for us.  


I feel like everything I have done to this point in my life, my successes and my failures, have prepared me to be what I am about to do for some young christian friends in Georgia.


For those that know this feeling, you know I can not explain it! For those that don't, no explanation would do.  


I am so excited. I have folks down in GA that are anxious for our arrival and helping already...A huge shout out to my awesome staffer Lynzee Patrick.  She is really reaching out to help how ever I have needed...her hard work already is welcomed and appreciated. 


Prepping and thinking about LEGOs and MAC Cafe'.  What to do first and what to do second, I am stoked.


prayer requests:
Ginger and I to be super prepared for our adventure.
Ginger and I have success at our Garage Sale this fri and sat.  (BG Peeps, come over and bring your money!!!)
Ginger and I to continue to pack and get ready for the move.
Ginger's work and her finishing up there.
Ginger and I so that God will supply all we need for the move and we trust Him to do it.....


Peace
W

No comments:

Post a Comment